Residential Contractors Serving St. Augustine & St. Johns County
Old City Homes, LLC began its journey in late 2012 with an idea born from simple curiosity. Today, our exceptional business is proud to build affordable homes in St Augustine and St. Johns County. We’ve grown to include not only new home construction, but also home renovations and additions.
At Old City Homes, we’re more than just a team of experienced and dedicated contractors – we’re family. Delivering unparalleled customer service is in our DNA. But, more importantly, we look at each day as another opportunity to expand our OCH family by making the dream of home ownership a reality for others. Our team has over 40 years of corporate business knowledge and countless years of hands-on construction experience.
Meet Our Team
Jerry Folckemer, Founder
Jerry is one of the founders of Old City Homes, LLC. He is known as a visionary, C-Level Executive with more than 25 years of sales, marketing and financial leadership experience. With proven skills in organizational transformation, he is adept at delivering top/bottom line results in competitive landscapes.
Cheri Folckemer, Founder / President / CEO
Cheri is co-founder of Old City Homes, LLC and has over 20 years of executive experience in operations, production and scheduling.
Code of Ethics
Old City Homes, LCC believes:
- Home ownership can and should be within reach of every American family.
- Homes should be well designed and well-constructed.
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customer and our community.
Old City Homes, LLC commits to:
- High standards of cleanliness and safety shall be built into every home.
- We shall deal fairly with our subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Conduct business with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Participate in continuing education related to the latest homebuilding and management practices.
For information about financing options, please contact us or visit RMG Mortgage Group.