Residential Contractors Serving St. Augustine & St. Johns County
Old City Homes, LLC began its journey in late 2012 with an idea born from simple curiosity. Today, our exceptional business is proud to build affordable homes in St Augustine and St. Johns County. We’ve grown to include not only new home construction, but also home renovations and additions.
At Old City Homes, we’re more than just a team of experienced and dedicated contractors – we’re family. Delivering unparalleled customer service is in our DNA. But, more importantly, we look at each day as another opportunity to expand our OCH family by making the dream of home ownership a reality for others. Our team has over 40 years of corporate business knowledge and countless years of hands-on construction experience.
Meet Our Team
Rick has been with OLD CITY HOMES since the beginning of the COMPANY and has held many positions leading up the SUPERINTENDANT and now, THE OWNER. Rick has been instrumental in the growth of OLD CITY HOMES LLC and has helped build over 300 new houses, along with Additions, Roofing, Remodels and everything construction.
Ryan has been working with OLD CITY HOMES for over 8 years as a sub-contractor and we are happy to have him as an OWNER/PARTNER. Ryan has over 20 years in the construction field with new construction, remodels, flood repairs, framing and additions.
Code of Ethics
Old City Homes, LCC believes:
- Home ownership can and should be within reach of every American family.
- Homes should be well designed and well-constructed.
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customer and our community.
Old City Homes, LLC commits to:
- High standards of cleanliness and safety shall be built into every home.
- We shall deal fairly with our subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Conduct business with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Participate in continuing education related to the latest homebuilding and management practices.
For information about financing options, please contact us or visit RMG Mortgage Group.